Well, if you aren't a skin-care enthusiast already, we suggest you to get some skin-formation ASAP and give your skin the love it needs.
With states reopening borders, trip organisers, resorts and homestays across India are flooded with queries about travel resumption. While some states are allowing tourists with protocols & restrictions in place, like recent COVID-19 negative test and green status on ArogyaSetu app. We recommend to all the consumer to stay committed to being safe while travel and lodging experiences.
Here is everything you need to know on how to pack for your next getaway:
Use Plastic Wrap to Prevent Spills:
If you’re going to be bringing any liquid toiletries with a twist-off cap, there are things you can do to make sure they don’t spill. Simply remove the cap from the bottle and place a small square of plastic wrap over the opening. This will act as a seal and help prevent leaks.
Use Your Clothes as Padding
If you are taking breakable products, wrap a small article of clothing around the bottle. For example, you could put small perfume bottles inside rolled-up socks. Have any waterproof clothes or rain gear packed? Use it for extra protection against product leaks.
Don’t Fill Bottles All the Way
You can prevent spills by filling your liquid beauty items only 75 percent of the way. The reason they often spill in flight is because of the pressure change. Leaving some room for them to expand and contract keeps them from overflowing!
You can buy travel kits that combines multiple essential beauty products in a compact and portable boxes. Travel kits can also help you save cost of as most of them have provided competitive prices.
Few safety tips for your travelling plans:
- Sanitise your baggage after going through security and post the check-out. Also, make sure you wear gloves throughout your journey.
- Keep a sanitiser handy. Keep sanitising your belongings from time to time to avoid any chance of contracting the virus.
- Sanitise your seat and headrest before sitting. Avoid contact with doors, knobs, tray tables etc. as much as you can.
- Use of lavatories and washrooms should be avoided unless extremely necessary. Also, do not touch your mask or remove it throughout your journey.
- Keep a safe distance from other passengers and sanitise your hands after you deboard.
- Take a bath after you reach your destination and immediately wash all your clothes with detergent and water. Disinfect your belongings too.
We know it's super essential for our sanitisers to contain large amounts of alcohol. But we sometimes fail to understand that our skin needs none. Our facial skin is much more sensitive than our hands and now, it needs more love than ever. We urge you to use 100% natural & organic products that contain no amounts of traces of alcohol
Let's kick-start your skin affair.
STAY SAFE, TRAVEL SAFE.